Dalmatia Tour with Cetina rafting
On this excursion You will have a more than an interesting day. We are starting from Bol and passing by all of the best spots on the coast of island of Brač, many of which are inaccessible by road. After arriving to the city of Omiš, we take a short car ride to the source of the Cetina river, where we are continuing with an adrenaline rafting or ziplining on Cetina river which ends in Adriatic sea just opposite of island of Brač. Ending with free time on a beach on your choice. You can expect lots of amazing sights, adrenaline and fun!
Excursion length: 10 hours
Price per person: 80 EUR
ConditionsTour is a subject to a weather conditions. In case of bad weather conditions we keep the right to cancel the excursion or to change the route. Our guests will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund. You will be notified before the excursion starts and be able to decide whether to go on the excursion or to get full refund.
The length of each excursion may vary depending on the needs and desires of the group. The same goes for the price.
We keep the right to change the order of the destinations visited, depending on the conditions at sea.
Tour personalization is always possible. We are very flexible so there is option of personalizing the whole excursion to fit Your vision!
Lunch OptionsIt is possible for cenrtain excursions to organize lunch in one of the numerous restaurants along the way. Contact Us beforehand. Also, our guests are welcome to bring food and drinks on board.
Special groupsPregnancy - depending on the pregnancy stage and weather conditions we will advise should you go or not, but generally better not to go. If you are pregnant please notice us. Back surgery or back pain It is wise not to go on the tour. If the weather conditions are really good (flat sea) then it is OK to go but please inform us.
Favorable skipper notes to travelers which, if disregarded, can lead to unwanted negative experiences :
- Come early and try not to be late. Because of the nature of a 10-hour excursion, it includes multiple locations, we can not afford to wait for anybody.
- Bring your swimsuit
- Own beach towel. You will need it.
- Sunglasses will greatly assist in the fight against the sun, especially at sea, where the intensity of the sun is even more pronounced.
- Sunscreen creams. UV rays are very harmful.
- Any kind of hats or caps. Sombrero hats are not welcome!
- Take spare dry clothes.
- Some kind of a lightweight jacket. Cruise on the sea can be cool. Especially in the earliest and latest stages of the trip.