Brač Island Tour
On this trip we will sail the highest island on the Adriatic - the island of Brac. We will sail into the most beautiful bays and towns on the island. You will see the island from a completely different angle ... the harmony and beauty of the green hills, blue bays and old fishing spots and tourist spots will give you a colorful picture of life on the island. You might also want to be an islander :)
Excursion length: 10 hours
Price per person: 120 EUR
ConditionsTour is a subject to a weather conditions. In case of bad weather conditions we will keep the right to cancel the excursion or to change the route. Our guests will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.You will be notified before the excursion starts and able to decide whether to go on the excursion or to get full refund.
The length of each excursion may vary depending on the needs and desires of the group. The same goes for the price.
We keep the right to change the order of the destinations visited, depending on the conditions at sea.
Tour personalization is always possible. We are very flexible so there is option of personalizing the whole excursion to fit Your vision!
Lunch OptionsIt is possible for guests to have lunch in one of the numerous beach restaurants along the way.Also, our guests are welcome to bring food and drinks on board.
Special groupsPregnancy - depending on the pregnancy stage and weather conditions we will advise should you go or not, but generally better not to go. If you are pregnant please notice us. Back surgery or back pain It is wise not to go on the tour. If the weather conditions are really good (flat sea) then it is OK to go but please inform us.
Favorable skipper notes to travelers which, if disregarded, can lead to unwanted negative experiences :
- Come early and try not to be late. Because of the nature of a 10-hour excursion, it includes multiple locations, we can not afford to wait for anybody.
- Bring your swimsuit
- Own beach towel. You will need it.
- Sunglasses will greatly assist in the fight against the sun, especially at sea, where the intensity of the sun is even more pronounced.
- Sunscreen creams. UV rays are very harmful.
- Any kind of hats or caps. Sombrero hats are not welcome!
- Take spare dry clothes.
- Some kind of a lightweight jacket. Cruise on the sea can be cool. Especially in the earliest and latest stages of the trip.