Brač Military tour!
50EUR / PER PERSON
#Half Day Tour # Millitary Submarine Bunkers # Island Brač # Speedboat Tour
Brač Military tour!
During communism in Croatia, Yugoslavian army built tunnels in the island connected with a sea. It was intended for safe harbuoring special forces submarines and smaller navy vessels! Tunnels have also preserved mechanism for hiding the entrance in case of attack or aerial scouting. Today tunnels along coast are used for safe harboring fishermans during sudden storms, and are visited by many tourists and military enthusiasts. In this excursion you will be introduced with some of the most beautiful coves and locations on south side of our beautiful island, we will be visiting the military tunnel, where you will be introduced in its puropse and functioning. By the tunnels there is beautiful beach for a stop and recreation! There is also hermitage Blaca in vicinity of the tunnel! The adventure lasts 1 hour between 9:00 and 19:00.
Excursion length: 1 hours
Price per person: 50 EUR
Included In the Price
* Diving mask
NOT Included In the Price
* The petrol is charged separatly, and it depends on boat size.Usualy It's around 150-200 EUR per tour.
Destinations included in the excursion
Boats Available for this excursion
ConditionsTour is a subject to a weather conditions. In case of bad weather conditions we keep the right to cancel the tour or to change the route. Our guests will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.You will be noticed before the tour starts and able to decide whether to go on the tour or to get full refund.
The length of each excursion may vary depending on the needs and desires of the group. The same goes for the price.
We keep the right to change the order of the destinations visited, depending on the conditions at sea.
Tour personalization is always possible. We are very flexible so there is option of personalizing the whole excursion to fit Your vision!
Lunch OptionsIt is possible for guests to have lunch in one of the numerous beach restaurants along the way.Also, our guests are welcome to bring food and drinks on board.
Special groupsPregnancy - depending on the pregnancy stage and weather conditions we will advise should you go or not, but generally better not to go. If you are pregnant please notice us. Back surgery or back pain It is wise not to go on the tour. If the weather conditions are really good (flat sea) then it is OK to go but please inform us.
Favorable skipper notes to travelers which, if disregarded, can lead to unwanted negative experiences :
- Come early and try not to be late. Because of the nature of a 10-hour excursion, it includes multiple locations, we can not afford to wait for anybody.
- Bring your swimsuit
- Own beach towel. You will need it.
- Sunglasses will greatly assist in the fight against the sun, especially at sea, where the intensity of the sun is even more pronounced.
- Sunscreen creams. UV rays are very harmful.
- Any kind of hats or caps. Sombrero hats are not welcome!
- Take spare dry clothes.
- Some kind of a lightweight jacket. Cruise on the sea can be cool. Especially in the earliest and latest stages of the trip.