City of Hvar & Paklinski Islands&Korčula
80EUR / PER PERSON
#Island Of Hvar # One Day Excursion # Palmižana # Beach Bar # Laganini # Celebrity # Korčula # Swimming Tour
City of Hvar & Paklinski Islands&Korčula
In this excursion you will be able to see the other side of Island Hvar with it famous town Hvar. In the Hvar you can get a real feeling of living in Dalmatia islands. With it small narrow streets, the Hvar fortress from 16th century, the Cathedral of St. Stephan, the Hektorović Palace from 15th century, Hvar offers authentic town core that will transport You 5 centuries into the past! Just across the town there is Pakleni islands archipelago with Palmizana blue lagoon. Palmizana lagoon is a perfect place to take a swim, dive or just sit back and relax, Croatian version of tropical island paradise Hvar is one of most popular and beautiful place on Adriatic islands. It is famous for its preserved historic core, pittoresque surronding, amazing night life and specatular views on the Pakleni islands archipelago! It is a favorite destination among celeberties besides Dubrovnik.
Excursion length: 10 hours
Price per person: 80 EUR
09:00 - 16:00
Arrival to The Town of Hvar. Free time for swimming, leisure and sightseeing. Afterwards moving forward to Pakleni Islands.
16:00 - 17:00
Paklinski islands Swimming. After some free time, moving on back to the island of Brač and the Submarine millitary tunnel.
17:00 - 17:45
Arrival to the Smrka Millitary Submarine Tunnel. Free time for sightseeing and swimming. Departure back to Bol.
17:45 - 18:00
Returning safely back To Bol. Drop off anywhere in the vicinity of Bol.
Included In the Price
* Private luxury speed boat * Private captain * Host/hostess * All taxes, fees and handling charges * Fuel surcharge * Cooler * Bottled water * Beverages * Use of Snorkelling equipment * Toilet * WiFi * Music * Hotel pickup and drop-off * Port pickup and drop-off * Landing and facility fees Drinks on board(Juice, Water, Beer)
NOT Included In the Price
* *Toilet-if you choose Experience 34
Destinations included in the excursion
Boats Available for this excursion
ConditionsTour is a subject to a weather conditions. In case of bad weather conditions we keep the right to cancel the tour or to change the route. Our guests will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.You will be noticed before the tour starts and able to decide whether to go on the tour or to get full refund.
The length of each excursion may vary depending on the needs and desires of the group. The same goes for the price.
We keep the right to change the order of the destinations visited, depending on the conditions at sea.
Tour personalization is always possible. We are very flexible so there is option of personalizing the whole excursion to fit Your vision!
Lunch OptionsIt is possible for guests to have lunch in one of the numerous beach restaurants along the way.Also, our guests are welcome to bring food and drinks on board.
Special groupsPregnancy - depending on the pregnancy stage and weather conditions we will advise should you go or not, but generally better not to go. If you are pregnant please notice us. Back surgery or back pain It is wise not to go on the tour. If the weather conditions are really good (flat sea) then it is OK to go but please inform us.
Favorable skipper notes to travelers which, if disregarded, can lead to unwanted negative experiences :
- Come early and try not to be late. Because of the nature of a 10-hour excursion, it includes multiple locations, we can not afford to wait for anybody.
- Bring your swimsuit
- Own beach towel. You will need it.
- Sunglasses will greatly assist in the fight against the sun, especially at sea, where the intensity of the sun is even more pronounced.
- Sunscreen creams. UV rays are very harmful.
- Any kind of hats or caps. Sombrero hats are not welcome!
- Take spare dry clothes.
- Some kind of a lightweight jacket. Cruise on the sea can be cool. Especially in the earliest and latest stages of the trip.