Visit three military submarine tunnels/pens/bunkers, explore south side of the Brac with JetSki tour!! Start positions is in Bol, but we can pick up you anywhere on Brač! We can take maximum of 8 persons with us in one tour and we do few tours on day. Duration of tour is from 1.30 h to 2h, depends on which places You want to visit. Same goes for the price, it is from 160 eur to 200 eur. A guide will be present at all times! Guide leads the tour on his jetski, the rest of the group follows. Maximum number of people per jetski is 2 persons. Group of 4 jetski/1 tour + guide. Not recommended for children under 10, other children should be accompanied by their parents, who is at the same time a driver of the jetski.
Excursion length: 1.5 hours
Price: 200 EUR
ConditionsWhat are requirements? You need to have a skipper licence. You must be at least 18 years old. We offer 4 tours a day. Departures every day at: 10:00 14:00 16:00 18:00 Bigger groups must announce early. We can arrange departure at customized times, but you have to contact us earlier.
The length of each excursion may vary depending on the needs and desires of the group. The same goes for the price.
We keep the right to change the order of the destinations visited, depending on the conditions at sea.
Tour personalization is always possible. We are very flexible so there is option of personalizing the whole excursion to fit Your vision!
Lunch OptionsIt is possible for guests to have lunch in one of the numerous beach restaurants along the way.Also, our guests are welcome to bring food and drinks on board.
Special groupsPregnancy - depending on the pregnancy stage and weather conditions we will advise should you go or not, but generally better not to go. If you are pregnant please notice us. Back surgery or back pain It is wise not to go on the tour. If the weather conditions are really good (flat sea) then it is OK to go but please inform us.
Favorable skipper notes to travelers which, if disregarded, can lead to unwanted negative experiences :
- Come early and try not to be late. Because of the nature of a 10-hour excursion, it includes multiple locations, we can not afford to wait for anybody.
- Bring your swimsuit
- Own beach towel. You will need it.
- Sunglasses will greatly assist in the fight against the sun, especially at sea, where the intensity of the sun is even more pronounced.
- Sunscreen creams. UV rays are very harmful.
- Any kind of hats or caps. Sombrero hats are not welcome!
- Take spare dry clothes.
- Some kind of a lightweight jacket. Cruise on the sea can be cool. Especially in the earliest and latest stages of the trip.