95EUR / PER PERSON
#Island of Korčula # Town Hvar # Island Pelješac # Wine celler # Comfort Speedboat tour
You will have a scenic trip to the town of Korcula, where on you will be able to see the south side of Island Hvar with It's amazing Pakleni islands archipelago, northern side od island of Korcula, and Peljesac peninsula with its wall fortifications which are lagerst in world after the wall of China. Upon arrival our skipper will show You around, give You some great advices and directions! Korčula is a historic fortified town on the protected east coast of the island of Korčula. The old city is surrounded by walls, and the streets are arranged in a herringbone pattern allowing free circulation of air but protecting against strong winds.
Excursion length: 10 hours
Price per person: 95 EUR
08:00 - 09:30
Start From Bol
09:30 - 16:30
Arrival to the Town of Korčula. Free time for sightseeing and swimming. Afterwards returning back to Brač, with another stop at the location of your choice. Returning back to Bol on the island of Brač.
16:30 - 18:00
Returning safely back To Bol.
Included In the Price
* Diving mask
* Drinks on board(Juice, Water, Beer)
NOT Included In the Price
* The petrol is charged separatly, and it depends on boat size.Usualy It's around 150-200 EUR per tour.
Destinations included in the excursion
Boats Available for this excursion
ConditionsTour is a subject to a weather conditions. In case of bad weather conditions we keep the right to cancel the tour or to change the route. Our guests will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.You will be noticed before the tour starts and able to decide whether to go on the tour or to get full refund.
The length of each excursion may vary depending on the needs and desires of the group. The same goes for the price.
We keep the right to change the order of the destinations visited, depending on the conditions at sea.
Tour personalization is always possible. We are very flexible so there is option of personalizing the whole excursion to fit Your vision!
Lunch OptionsIt is possible for guests to have lunch in one of the numerous beach restaurants along the way.Also, our guests are welcome to bring food and drinks on board.
Special groupsPregnancy - depending on the pregnancy stage and weather conditions we will advise should you go or not, but generally better not to go. If you are pregnant please notice us. Back surgery or back pain It is wise not to go on the tour. If the weather conditions are really good (flat sea) then it is OK to go but please inform us.
Favorable skipper notes to travelers which, if disregarded, can lead to unwanted negative experiences :
- Come early and try not to be late. Because of the nature of a 10-hour excursion, it includes multiple locations, we can not afford to wait for anybody.
- Bring your swimsuit
- Own beach towel. You will need it.
- Sunglasses will greatly assist in the fight against the sun, especially at sea, where the intensity of the sun is even more pronounced.
- Sunscreen creams. UV rays are very harmful.
- Any kind of hats or caps. Sombrero hats are not welcome!
- Take spare dry clothes.
- Some kind of a lightweight jacket. Cruise on the sea can be cool. Especially in the earliest and latest stages of the trip.